Sage 300 provides us the standard Export features for the standard screens. But sometimes user wants to export the data from a custom view using the OCX screen. So we are going to discuss how to export data from custom views programmatically.
Below is the Code snippet:
- The below code is auto-generated when modifying the UI using OCX and it is by default commented.
- We have used the FLAT view and have provided the view id as “GD0322”.
- If the requirement is for the Header-Detail view, you will need to provide the Header View and Detail View id in the code. (e.g “GL0001” is Header View and “GJ0004” is a Detail view)
- If the requirement is for the Batch-Header-Detail, you will need to enter the Header View, Detail view, and the Batch Id in the code.
- Using the “Export” you can show the “Export” dialog box on the screen.
The above code change will show the below export dialog box on the custom OCX screen.
So, developer can use the above code snippet to Export custom view from OCX screen.
For more detail you can find the below link:
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please
contact us at email@example.com,
We will like to hear from you.